Senator Fattman is a proud supporter of his constituents in the state senate district of Worcester and Norfolk. If approved, he is more than willing to write a letter of recommendation on your behalf or present a Senate Citation to constituents who are interested in receiving acknowledgement.
Senate citations are requested for constituents or organizations who have reached a significant personal or professional milestone. Also, citations can be requested for Girl and Boy Scouts who will be awarded with the Gold Award or Eagle Scout designation.
Please submit a request by emailing Joseph Zarrella, Chief of Staff at Joseph.Zarrella@masenate.gov.
If you, or your organization is interested in a letter of recommendation or a Senate Citation please include the following information in your request:
- Name of the person or organization being recognized
- Mailing address where the letter should be sent
- Reason for citation (i.e., birthday, anniversary, scout or team recognition) OR details about the job you are applying for
- Date of event
- Deadline for the request
- Contact name and phone number
- Other relevant information pertaining to the individual
Please provide a minimum of 4 weeks in advance prior to the deadline. Unless otherwise approved, any requests submitted that do not meet the necessary time requirement will not be considered.