Senator Fattman is a proud supporter of his constituents in the state senate district of Worcester and Norfolk. If approved, he is more than willing to write a letter of recommendation on your behalf or present a Senate Citation to constituents who are interested in receiving acknowledgement.
Senate Citations are requested for constituents or organizations who have reached a significant personal or professional milestone. Also, citations can be requested for Girl and Boy Scouts who will be awarded with the Gold Award or Eagle Scout designation.
Please email all requests to Joseph Zarrella, Chief of Staff at Joseph.Zarrella@masenate.gov.
If you, or your organization is interested in a letter of recommendation or a Senate Citation please include the following information in your request:
- Name of the person or organization being recognized
- Mailing address where the letter should be sent
- Reason for citation (i.e., birthday, anniversary, scout or team recognition) OR details about the job you are applying for
- Date of event
- Deadline for the request
- Contact name and phone number
- Other relevant information pertaining to the individual
Please provide a minimum of 4 weeks in advance prior to the deadline. Unless otherwise approved, any requests submitted that do not meet the necessary time requirement will not be considered.